Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting ma geek on!

I'm a fan of geekery.... more-so because of Sam, as he is really into computers and gaming. Below I have found some great images I discovered on Pinterest - my new obsession!

Found on Pinterest here

Sam is a huge "Portal" fan! (:P I love nerds) Image found here

I only found out what a "Tardis"was recently, thanks to an episode of Grey's Anatomy. In the episode, a building fell down where a comic book/gaming convention was being held. The victims were taken to Seattle Grace hospital. One guy arrived in Emergency clutching a Tardis - and his ear had been torn off! Others were dressed as zombies and mistaken for being hurt with all the blood and guts from their costumes! haha Good times...

I love Xmen... and Christian Bale! Optical illusions are pretty cool too.. Remember Magic eye? It was the BEST!

too cute! love


Good deed for the day: wrote a feel-good text to a friend in need.
Good for: my friend and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment