Welcome to Jessie's world of handmade, quirky and fun accessories! I use recycled materials to create colourful felt hair-clips and brooches. I have a range of iphone covers, greeting cards - printed on 100% recycled paper- and some sweet button earrings.
Visit my stall at the Southbank Young Designer's Markets. I'm also a very proud member of BrisStyle.
Check out my online Etsy store or browse my blog below for inspiring bits and pieces!
I write about food too - look out for the Jessiedex!
I found this cute pic and wanted to include it on the blog.. So, here are some facts about me (and in no particular order):
1. I love fashion, but wish I was more adventurous with my style sometimes.
2. I love to talk about food, read about food, eat food, watch food being made.. basically anything to do with - FOOD!
3. I love coffee and a piccolo is my coffee of choice right now.
4. I have a (medium) addiction to exercise - specifically Crossfit!
5. I am sometimes referred to as the 'quiet one', and I wonder why this seems to frequently considered as a negative (or undesirable?) trait in people's books? On the flip side, I am very friendly to customers at my work or at markets and am able to be very bubbly and out-going from the word go...
5. I adore my boyfriend, Sam. And, as I hope you know (from the blog name!) our dogs, Cracky and Luca!
6. I am not a fan of bad spelling and punctuation - especially "your" when it should be "you're".
7. Maths is not my strong point in life!
8. I like watching TV shows about American Prisons and also weird documentaries about strange people, like mecaphiles (a person who has a romantic relationship with their car!)
9. I love having my hair brushed and scalp massaged.
10. I am a worrier..... but am trying to be a warrior! haha :P
New music in my itunes library- KIMBRA! She is AMAZING!
Her music is the perfect mix of indie, soul and pop. I am listening to her at the moment as I type this post, hoping to drown out the bass that is booming next door at the neighbour's place! urgh.. headache!
You muct see her latest video for "Cameo Lover"... so cool! Enjoy and have a great Sunday evening xx