Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you like tattoos?


I love the "Nightmare before Christmas"!

my boyfriend, Sam's tattoo (HUGE Disney fan!)

Sew cute!


amazing!


I have been thinking for a while about getting my second tattoo... My first one is of a black cat called "Sabbath" from Emily the Strange. It's on my right shoulder and I think I want to add to it. I've asked my sister, Briony who is an artist to design a whimsical tree theme with buttons for me. I like the tree in the last picture below. I have another idea of 3 coloured buttons on my forearm that look like they are "bouncing around"! :D The buttons were chosen from a collection my Gran gave me.




Good deed for the day: I made breakfast in bed for Sam - Mince (from last night) and eggs!
This is good for: Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment