Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ahoy hoy!


This website is pretty funny. It also has Zooey Deschanel as a frequent contributer, who I LOVE! She's so stylish and a little bit quirky. The spelling of her name has always bugged me though.. haha!




Today I worked on some designs for headbands! Elastic ones for baby girls and sourcing satin bands for the adult version :D Yay! I think I'll start with a Summer flower range and then branch into my current themes..... fancy a gingerbread man to wear in your hair?! The head bands will be a mix of "pretty" and "unconventional". My niece (Lola) will be the first to try them out for me as she lost all her cute baby things :(. She was traveling in the UK with her Mum and Dad, when their nappy bag was stolen as they were getting out of a cab! Who does that?! I want to make her some custom designs too - she's know as lollipop and lolly bean! hehe cute!


Good deed for the day: No cooking tonight! Sam and I ordered Tom kha gai for dinner from my favourite Thai restaurant - My Thai.
This deed is good for: Sam and I, so we feel better after the delicious soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment