Monday, June 13, 2011

Survey found!

Here is a fun survey I found on a blog called Of all the nonsense. I have a strange obsession with filling out forms and questionnaires like this... I really enjoy it for some reason!
Now, you can learn a little more about me (and feel free to cut and paste for yourself! :))


A. Age: 25, soon to be 26 in a week tomorrow!
B. Bed size: Queen (I wish it was a king, though!)
C. Chore that you hate: Putting clothes away after I have taken them down from the washing line
D. Dogs: 2 - a samoyed, Luca and a labrador, Crackers, aka Good Boy Cracky!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and porridge with berries! mmmmm....
F. Favourite color: at the moment, burgundy pink and orange
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none, but I wish I could play the cello
J. Job title: designer and micro business owner/ barista
K. Kids: in the future.....
L. Live: Brisbane, Queensland
M. Mother's name: Maria
N. Nicknames: Jessie, Jess, Jessie-dex, Bunt, Bunt-max
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeve: people who abuse the English language, bad manners, guys who call me "mate", chewing gum with mouth open
Q. Quote from a movie: "I love lamp"
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 2 older sisters, Briony and Kristen
T. Time you wake up: anywhere from 5:00am to 7:30am, depending on what I have on for the day
U. Underwear: Yes and in many colours!
V. Vegetable you hate: not a huge fan of parsnip... but I don't really hate any vegetable...
W. What makes you run late: other people who aren't ready! I am always on time or early
X. X-Rays you've had: chest and jaw
Y. Yummy food that you make: a mean coconut chicken curry!
Z. Zoo animal: I love to see the giraffes!


Me in an art gallery in Chelsea! :P hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean you wish you could play the guitar?? tee-he-he!

    ReplyDelete