Wednesday, July 13, 2011

blazing for a Blazer !


I'm on the hunt for a cool Winter blazer and I've been searching on Etsy! Here are some nice ones I've got my eye on!

Little Houses again see it here - unfortunately this one isn't available in my size, but I think this pic is cool!

This is like my little red hood, so I can't get this one too! :P I like the photo shoot styling.

ooohh! Green! I likey very muchy! :P

Little Houses again! 
I can see a trend here, people! Loving the "cropped at waist" style and the high neck. 
The "Little Houses" designer is very talented - I must investigate her more! I'm loving her work and her Etsy photos are wonderful.

Do you have a cool winter jacket?




2 comments:

  1. No! And I want one too, but there are issues. My shoulders are a bigger size than everywhere else. So they never fit right! Oh and I don't really feel the cold so lining makes me overheat. So it's cardigans usually. *sigh* I really want to know who's on the end of that leash in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am picturing a jack russell dog at the end of the leash! hehe!
    It is difficult to find the perfect jacket, especially in Brisbane weather when it's a battle between too hot and too cold! I will find one, though and I'll post a pic when I do! yes!
    - jess

    ReplyDelete