Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hola! ....New this week!



                                Here are some new designs craftily created by my nifty lil' hands!
























Teeth and mushroom                                                                           Xmas trees and xmas pud!



cactus, quirky bird, squirrel, owl, horse (my fave!) and babuska


                                 New phone/camera cases. I love the brown, cream and red one!

I've had great fun this week, designing all the new hair clips and also making some into brooches! I've felt inspired by so many blogs and pictures and websites... it 's been hard to focus on one task at a time.. You know, when you're mind is in such a creative spin that it can feel overwhelming?!
Anyhow, this week, you can find a lot of these felt lovelies in both hair clip and brooch options :D

I'm getting in the Christmas spirit early this year and this is strange for me..(I usually leave gift buying to the last minute!) but I am really enjoying it... I'd love to have a white Christmas again soon..... ahh..... hot roast with mulled wine and snow gently falling outside is the best! This year, I'll be having yummy seafood and salad.. not too shabby either! ;P mmmmmm..... prawns and moreton bay bugs galore!

On another note, I received an Amazon Kindle for my anniversary/xmas pressie and it is brilliant! I highly recommend it! So easy to read and the e-ink is great technology. Check it out.

Come by and say hi this weekend :) Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Hola clever girl!

    I think you're amazing and I was so happy to see some really cute handmade stuff at the markets today! I was the turquoise-haired girl ((well green at the moment)) who got the half-eaten gingerbread man!

    I'm so impressed by you, you're very inspiring!

    xxx max

    ReplyDelete