Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cracky and I have been working hard!


Look at him... such a poser! Here we are finishing off some hair clips for the weekend...
and below is Crackers and Luca relaxing. Luca has her "summer" coat. She's nice and cool and snuggly in the Love Sac. They're great friends! haha

I am feeling really inspired today and want to really get into some new designs for hair clips and brooches! Watch this space for the previews.....

Also...
I had another great week at the markets... although the threat of rain did keep some peeps away on the friday night. That is the nature of having an outdoor stall! Sam and I were saturated as the rain fell heavily as we were closing up that night... Fun! :P

I have to credit some blogs for inspiring me today and everyday through my google reader account. Maybe you could check out their craftiness also...


ciao :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek sometimes blogger turns into japanese and signs me in in the wrong account!

    What I ORIGINALLY said was, "I LOVE Sew Mama Sew! They are so inpsiring there, and make me decide to try new things that I've never tried before ((instead of just sewing clothes)).

    I wish I had more time to participate in their holiday thinger this month!

    ReplyDelete