Monday, November 30, 2009

Ethikl has the scoop on GBC

This weekend I met Peita who is from Ethikl, an online store for  "SMALL ARTISAN PRODUCERS WHO USE ORGANIC, NATURAL, OR RECYCLED INGREDIENTS OR MAKE THEIR PRODUCTS BY HAND AND HAVE LIMITED EXPOSURE. ONE OF THE MAIN AIMS OF ETHIKL IS PROMOTE AND SUPPORT THE ETHICAL CONSUMER MOVEMENT AND ENCOURAGE SHOPPERS TO MAKE POSITIVE BUYING DECISIONS, SUCH AS FAVORING ETHICAL PRODUCTS, BE THEY FAIR TRADE, CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC, RECYCLED, HANDMADE, OR PRODUCED LOCALLY."

Good Boy Cracky got a mention and a photo! See it here

It was a successful weekend, but damn, was it hot!?! I was glued to my fan and was changing from thongs (cool on my feet) to my keen shoes (closed in, but the support I need to stand all day!) No sexy sweat was seen here, Evelyn!! haha! I was dying to get home to the air con!
I have to keep busy and focused in the lead-up to Christmas... so much to make and stock to replenish! Plus I am still researching online stores... It's all go go go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's official - totally awesome that somebody has posted about you out there in the interweb! Very very cool indeed. Can't wait to see all the xmas apparel next week when I come to Bris. xx pop.

    ReplyDelete