Saturday, October 10, 2009

weekend away..

Last night Good Boy Cracky was ready to rock at the Lifestyle Markets thanks to lovely Poppy, Dan and Chris - they did a fantastic job. Thank you so much! GBC is only selling on friday night this weekend as I'm currently off on a mini-break (love that word) in Montville celebrating my 5 year anniversary with my beautiful, boy, Sam (who is snoozing beside me).  So far it has been very relaxing... and just what the doctor ordered. It has been a massive 8 weeks of busy-ness and hard work mixed with a little anxiety! We are enjoying the quiet time, along with some delicious food! The Eumundi Markets provided Spanish tapas for lunch (cuttlefish! and cous cous and a tasting platter) and I made some great purchases. I was very inspired by some of the stall holder's wares :) I also stumbled upon a wonderful vintage store on the main street that had original glo-mesh clutches! I had to had one (it'll be an heirloom one day!) - a gorgeous bronze one - in its original box! :) :) :) Joy!

Now I think it's time for a nap on the king sized bed after a yummy cup of tea. Then a walk and some more delicious food for dinner!

....I'm enjoying myself so much... do I really have to go back to work on Monday?! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment