Sunday, October 25, 2009

busy bee

Hi Peeps

A successful weekend was had at the Markets.. but man, am I exhausted! whew! Must've been the late nights crafting during the mixed with the heat. I met a new stall holder, Ollie, who was selling up a storm with his Nougat Limar. Alle alle alle!
I also managed a trip to the convention centre where the Quilt and Craft fair was on....! Yipee! I picked up some great new fabrics and met some lovely people, including Sandi from the Crafty Lady who had a great range of "layer cakes" amongst other fabric and patch work goodness!

I have a list forming of new designs for hair clips, phone cases and bags so stay tuned for pics this week!

I'm off to bed to read Frankie...... but I've just remembered I have to hang up my washing first! Grr.. Don't you hate it when that happens?!

No comments:

Post a Comment