Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Stock... just arrived (ok, just made!)

 Things I'm happy about today:
  • New Frankie magazine is out - I'll get my copy asap! yipee! Love it! and there's a special vintage section :D
  • I went to my accountant and I am doing everything right so far! double yipee! 
  • I'll have a new stall banner ready for the markets this weekend :)
  • I'll also have a hanging frame (thanks Catherine!) for the walls to use as a display for my wares
  • I scored big time in the vintage fabrics and buttons courtesy of my Uncle's mum. She had 2 boxes full of materials, lace, patterns and buttons that were sitting in the garage waiting to be taken home by me! Thanks Uncle John and Aileen! I'll be putting it all to good use!
  • I'll have new hair clip designs and clutch bags for sale this weekend. See pics below!















A preview of the whole  (new) shee-bang!







                      Lace bows and mixed designs             Gingerbread Men hot and fresh from the oven!

  Cute bows to wear in the hair
 sweet lil' lady birds... they are so cute!

Hope to see you this weekend. Come up and say hi! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment