Sunday, October 18, 2009

Step up to the plate!

Another great weekend for me at the markets, so a big THANK YOU to those who stopped by and picked up a good boy cracky original! It was also beautiful weather... blue skys, light wind.. gorgeous!

 I have decided to really make the most of this blog and will use it to update on new styles that will be available. I have had some great feedback from customers of what they'd like to see.. and if you'd like to see a special design, drop me an email: mail@goodboycracky.com. I'd love to hear from you! Some new designs that will be ready for purchase next friday night and saturday will include: owls, bows, more felt brooch varieties and feature earrings. I'll post photos of the new designs too.

Have a great sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment