Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things that have piqued my interests...!


Definitely some valuable information from some savvy crafters! Read more here I would love to visit the Red Velvet shop someday!


Be a helping hand...

This is one of the biggest factors for me. I  like to fee as though I have made a difference in someone's life and I try to do this as often as possible. Whether it's a kind word during the day to a work colleague, a cuddle out of nowhere for a loved one, making a phone call to a friend that was long overdue... I want to feel that someone's day has been improved because I have offered encouragement or love. I want to give more than I receive.


It's easy to forget the value of simplicity. I over complicate moments in my head, which allows anxiety to grow and then confuse a situation. I regularly get lost in the thoughts in my head, forgetting to stay in the present moment. This is something I am working on! I like to count my breaths when I feel overwhelmed.. do you have any other tricks for remaining in the present?
------------------------------------------------------

It's Easter this week and I will be heading to Fraser Island for a holiday on wednesday evening. It's, what I like to call, a pre-holiday to my big holiday! I am leaving for the USA on May 5th and will explore the cities of LA, San Francisco and NYC for a whole month! I'm traveling with my best friend of 20 years - Poppy -  and we are going to have one hell of a time! yeee haaaa!!! I am so excited!!! :D

Before my trip I will be attending the BrisStyle Twilight Market in King George Square on Friday, 29th April from 5 - 9pm. 


And some recent news for GBC is that I'm now on twitter! follow me @goodboyrcracky. It's a lot of fun to be apart of the twitterverse, as they say!

Happy Sunday x



No comments:

Post a Comment