Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter on Fraser island

Why hello there! I hope you're Having a great Easter Sunday and enjoying some yummy chocolate eggs! I am currently on Fraseer Island typing this on an iPad! The wonders of technology! I won't able to post any pics, but I'll be sure to add some upon my return to Brisbane on Tuesday. It's going to be a busy week in the lead up to the Brisstyle twilight markets in King George Square on Friday the 29th (5-9pm). That's also the same day Prince William and Kate get hitched! I'll have to watch some of the updates! :p
And the countdown is on for my trip to the USA. I'm following design*sponge on twitter for lots of cool places to visit in Brooklyn, where I'll be staying. So much information at our fingertips :)

Have a safe and happy Easter

X

No comments:

Post a Comment