Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter on Fraser Island :D

Part of the 180 degree view of Orchid Beach from our huge house!

Sam and I on Orchid beach

Beautiful clear water


Kevin the crab
We spotted him hiding in a beach gutter. He was not a happy chappy after we disturbed him from his slumber! and yes, we let him go (only cos he was too small! :D ha!)


Mangroves at Wathumba (great place to relax and read a book)

Interesting patterns in the sand


I even managed to sew a few brooches and hair clips during some down time at the house. Although, the more the days went on, the more relaxed I became and the less I did! ha! 

It was a lovely few days spent on a gorgeous island. 
I hope you had a an enjoyable long weekend too! :)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks like perfection Jess! Glad you found the time to relax x

    ReplyDelete