Sunday, March 21, 2010

new items and APT day!

Hi everybody... hi Dr Nick!

I hope you're well! I have been busy designing this week and below are some images of my Alice in Wonderland themed brooches




the new alice dress brooch...

crazy cheshire cat brooch


 mad hatter's hat

Today I went to see the Asia Pacific Triennial exhibition at GOMA. It was fantastic! Very inspiring... It was also so nice to take the day to appreciate the moment and indulge my interests. My day started with a delicious breakfast at Cirque (vege chowdown) and then, much later, a very filling pasta meal at Vapiano's in the city. There was also shopping for Sam's new business shirts at David Jones, where there was a great sale! yay! I love shopping for men's clothes.. plus they are so well priced (lucky buggers! grrrr!) - Industrie men's dress pants for $49.00! So Sam bought 2 pairs..who can resist a bargain!?
I also found a cute, tiny coffee bar near the Parmalat milk factory called The Bird's Nest. It had some old suitcases and nick nacks for sale, which is my kind of place ;P

 the string room (my favourite part)


 mass of toy men with flowers

I hope you have a great week ahead :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment