Sunday, March 28, 2010

look look!

Here is the pic of me in MX newspaper from 26/3/10. It's good to get a bit of advertising! :P Thanks to all the new faces who popped by to say hello. It was great to meet you!

I also wanted to share this print and dress that has caught my eye recently... sourced from Etsy




                                                                    
                                                                           Gorgeous!

Next week, I'll be at the Young Designer's Market on Easter Sunday then I'm off, on the 6th, to New Zealand for a wedding! Sam's brother, Joe, is getting married to the lovely Katy! I have the honour of being one of the bridesmaids. It's going to be a beautiful day at Stoneridge Estate, just outside Queenstown. I'll be back at the markets from the 23rd April.

I wish you all a Happy Easter x

No comments:

Post a Comment