Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have a new love...

Isn't she a beauty?! I bought it yesterday at Fossil after seeing in the window a few days earlier... I tried to resist.. but I couldn't stop thinking about it! It had to be mine! I am a bit obsessed with brown leather bags at the moment... that and old suitcases.. an recipe book that I may never cook from (but the pictures are so lovely!). I want to buy them all. Those who have seen the stall will see that I have a nice collection already!
Here are some more pics that I've found while browsing google images:



mmmm... delightful!

On a side note, Good Boy Cracky is going to be in MX magazine! I have a photo shoot next wednesday so stay tuned for the pic! hehehe! how exciting!

I'm also working on new Alice in Wonderland inspired hair clips and brooches so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. There must be something in the air, I have recently become obsessed with old suitcases aswell. Cant wait to see your Alice hair clips and brooches.

    ReplyDelete