Monday, January 25, 2010

YDM and Stop Sixteen in a Peppermint dream!


It's coming up again, Peeps! This month's it's on Sunday 7th February 10-4pm. I'll have some cute Valentine's Day brooches and hair clips available so come down to check them out! I'll also have some more cute clutches and earrings made :D Keep an eye on the online store too!

In other news, I've bee busy working on my piece for Stop Sixteen Cafe. It's a gorgeous and friendly place full of  yummy coffee, tasty food and arty goodness! I'm exhibiting for the month of February - one large picture and also a range of my hand made goodies too! Please take a look if you are near Ashgrove. The address and more info is here.

PS You can join my Facebook group and follow me on Twitter now via the link on the online store :D

Something I'm also excited about......... Good Boy Cracky is going to be in Peppermint magazine! Stay tuned for more details!

Have a lovely afternoon and a great Australia Day tomorrow! I'm going to a barbie at my sister's house with some friend's and taking some choccie mousse! mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment