Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ikea! and beyond!



Sam and I went to Ikea Lo-gan (said like the Swedish "Sven" on the ad!). It was great, apart form the fact there was a massive line up at the check out cos the eftpos system was down! Took about 30mins to get through! Boo!! Sam bought a stand to put his computer on and I found a lovely photo frame for my felt masterpiece in the Stop Sixteen exhibition! Even the doggies got a present - a new water bowl on legs! I can't find a pic of it though.... Anyhow, we also bought the infamous meatballs that we are making into a bolognese fettuccine tonight! mmmmmmmm!

In other news, I have a new addition that will be introduced shortly to the Good Boy Cracky range - greeting cards! They will be hand drawn illustrations by my sister, Briony under the name "B~Line, and printed on 100% recycled paper.  I'll be sure to include pictures when the cards are ready to rock n roll! Not long now!



I'm still recovering from a hideous head cold which is why I haven't blogged this week that much. Here's to a healthy and productive week ahead!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment