Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love...



I love cook books right now.. I can't get enough! All the yummy pictures just make my mouth water and I day dream about being an amazing cook like my mum, whipping up something amazing in an instant. I never get that time to spend in the kitchen..I'm always crafting and sewing! I get comments that I own these books but I'll never actually make anything from them.  I have made a few (well, 2)! I'd love to own Miss Dahl's voluptuous delights. I think that will be my next purchase!.... I got Monica Trapaga's for Christmas and it's lovely! Especially the bircher muesli and chocolate mousse! mmmmmm!

The weekend markets were interesting... Friday night was slow due to a storm at 3pm forcing people to dash home after work! I don't blame them! I had a yummy burger for dinner from Beastie burger so it wasn't all bad! Did I mention that I am a MASSIVE burger fan?! I can't get enough of them (for that once-a-week fix). I'm not talking McDonalds or Hungry Jacks. I talking gourmet, people! Burger urge, Purple Gorilla, Grill'd are among my faves.. most importantly, anywhere that does a great burger with bacon and cheese! yum yum! Let me know if you know of any others.
On with the markets! I had a new item - Button rings! I had a small amount for sale to test how popular they would be - 2/3 aint' bad! Here was my first sale 


And I can confirm that the greeting cards will be available for sale next weekend! Come on by to check them out! I'm v excited! All on 100% recycled paper too (Including the envelopes!) :)

That's all from me for today. I'm off to do some washing and then see "Up in the air". Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment