Thursday, July 22, 2010

new brooches and new etsy purchases!

Hello there
I just wanted to share some photos of brooches and hair clips that I have been working on for the upcoming markets I mentioned. From top left to right: a pair of pears, teapot and cup, peanut butter jar, poodle, tea bag, mushroom, doggy, daschund, another pair of pears, log!, swallow, ice cream, mexican bean (my favourite!) and the white wolf! Still plenty more to make make make!

 I also recently bought this mushroom owl brooch from Candy Bandit's Etsy store. It is awesome! Thanks Gemma! I think it's so nice to support fellow etsians and their craft :D

And I have in my hands there - Wombok from Teddy Bears Wednesday! He's the bear that I had on my wish-list for my birthday and my beautiful boyfriend sneakily bought him for me without me knowing! too cute!

I'm v happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment