Thursday, July 1, 2010

Find me, Keep me in a Peppermint dream!

Here are some happy snaps of the weekend when I went to the Finders Keepers Market at the Old Brisbane Museum! It was a lovely morning, with lots of people to see, designs to admire, German sausages to eat and lemonade to drink! How cute is the mushroom garden?!


Enjoying the sunshine!
Yummy food to eat!

Cute crochet mushrooms!

amongst the stalls
(above photo courtesy of laurencarneyart.blogspot.com)


And....
Guess who's in Peppermint magazine?!? ME! It's a little blurb on the back page with a couple of pics :) Check it out, peeps! Very exciting! 


I hope you are all having an awesome week! I've had a bit of a roller coaster ride as I have been sick with migraines at the start of the week.. Not cool! I've been a bit stressed and it's my body telling to slooooowww doowwwnnnnnn! I have listened to it! Here's a reminder to you, friend, to take it easy..... don't forget to take some time to chill out and relax!

1 comment:

  1. Hello you lovely creature!
    gosh you are sooooo clever!!!!
    i was flicking through my recently bought peppermint mag (my darling mother sabbotaged my other one, and took it home with her, hence, i have had to re-buy another) and what do i find in the peddlers page, YOU! AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL BROOCHES! ARGH! I had the biggest grin on my face for you!

    Its about time you were splashed through pages of a grand magazine! heres cheers little miss! Congratulations! x x

    ReplyDelete