Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wow! Wow! Wow!

It's been a busy few days!
I helped Rogue Cosie guerilla, Patrice, install her AMAZING creations on the Goodwill Bridge on Monday night. It was so much fun! It's for the Council's "I knit Brisbane" project where crafters were asked to cover certain statues/monuments around the city with knitted or crocheted work. It's to celebrate winter and is also part of the Saviour of the Lost arts initiative. So much hard work was put into these pieces. Patrice, you are amazing and so talented!!!



Me sewing the finals touches :) I was so glad to help!


The artist admiring...



AND...

What a massive day it was at the Saviour of the Lost Arts Markets in King George Square on tuesday! SO may people came down to check them out :) yay! Thank you! It was a lovely day meeting new people, drinking coffee (from the tea garden) and selling our crafty wares!

Ready to start the day! :)

A cute knit garden in the centre


It was hard to get a good overall picture as I couldn't stray far from my stall! 


NOW...
I have to make more brooches for the YDM markets this sunday as I sold so much yesterday! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment