Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tea and roller action, baby!

I had a great time yesterday attending the Religion of Fashion Tea Party at the Stamford Plaza. It was an afternoon of tea and cupcakes and seeing great fashion from emerging designers. The location was beautiful also, down by the river near the story bridge. Congratulations to Zoie and her team for putting together a lovely afternoon!

After the civilised tea party, I went to the Roller Derby at the Convention Centre! I saw the Diner Might Dolls take on the Love Rockettes. It was awesome to watch!! I want to get into skating now!

Photo courtesy of Hungry Designs who had a stall at the bout. Very cool stuff indeedy!


On a side note, I have some new market news! I will have a stall at the Saviour of the Lost Arts Fair held by Brisbane City Council on June 1st. There are also many workshops being organised throughout the week, so check out the above link for more info.


And... Don't forget the Young Designer's Market is on Sunday 6th June, so come one, come all! ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment