Sunday, October 30, 2011

Facts and a fellow felter

I found this cute pic and wanted to include it on the blog.. So, here are some facts about me (and in no particular order):

1. I love fashion, but wish I was more adventurous with my style sometimes.
2. I love to talk about food, read about food, eat food, watch food being made.. basically anything to do with - FOOD!
3. I love coffee and a piccolo is my coffee of choice right now.
4. I have a (medium) addiction to exercise - specifically Crossfit!
5. I am sometimes referred to as the 'quiet one', and I wonder why this seems to frequently considered as a negative (or undesirable?) trait in people's books? On the flip side, I am very friendly to customers at my work or at markets and am able to be very bubbly and out-going from the word go...
5. I adore my boyfriend, Sam. And, as I hope you know (from the blog name!) our dogs, Cracky and Luca!
6. I am not a fan of bad spelling and punctuation - especially "your" when it should be "you're".
7. Maths is not my strong point in life!
8. I like watching TV shows about American Prisons and also weird documentaries about strange people, like mecaphiles (a person who has a romantic relationship with their car!)
9. I love having my hair brushed and scalp massaged.
10. I am a worrier..... but am trying to be a warrior! haha :P

---------------------------------------------

I found a fellow felter from Romania on Etsy!






The artist's name is Alina and she has a gorgeous range of brooches and head bands. So cute and so talented! I love the detail.

Find out more about her here:
www.hana-wordsinabox.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001399930203
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanaletters/

She has a tea pot head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment