Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great day for some online shopping!

I don't know about you, but where I am in Brisbane, it is raining raining raining. I'm not complaining, as I've had a productive day sewing (indoors!ha!) and listening to music. I'm sneaking a quick couple of minutes to write this post and share some cool Etsy finds:


Alice themed shadow box from PsAndQs


Hot Air balloon pic on dictionary paper found here

One more print cos they're awesome


This one can be found here by collageOrama


Feathered haircombs from the talented Cat Rabbit. SO cute!


Tonight I am attending a fundraising Ball for Motor Neuron Disease. You can ready more about it here.
It should be a great night and definitely for a worthy cause. Someone I know personally is affected by this disease so the more research we can do, the greater the chance is for a cure.

I hope you are having a great weekend, wherever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment