Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New favourite cafe found

Hi there

I wanted to share this new cafe find in Woolloongabba! It's in the Woolloongabba Antique Centre (22 Wellington Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102 (07) 3392 1114), which is fantastic in itself! So many great bits and bobs everywhere and it's huge! I could spend hours there!
This is the cute cafe all set up for Christmas. I love all the different sets of colourful tables and chairs!


Me drinking chai tea from my "house" teapot!

A cauliflower teapot!


Corn salt and pepper shakers! so cute!

And this is....
The hideous wet, rainy weather that is plaguing Brisbane currently, thanks to El Nina. It also prevented me from attending the last Young Designer's market of the year on Sunday! So upset... this was because of the drenching I got while set up at the BrisStyle Indie Markets on Saturday. My stock got damaged, so it was a bit of a sad affair... Such is the life of a marketeer, though..! At the mercy of the elements..


Enough of the depressing rain.....here's to a wonderful Christmas and a successful 2011 for you. Enjoy the break!


No comments:

Post a Comment