Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I've been creating lately...

Why hellooooo there! What have you been up to? I hope you have been well!

I'd just thought I'd do a quick blog post of recent designs I've made. I've photographed them with the Hipstamatic app on the iPhone, which I thinks gives it a cool, vintage vibe :D. Awesome!


"Elephant in nerdy glasses" brooch - part of my new Alphabet animals range!

Peacock brooch.. a new design where I wanted to use buttons as more of a feature.


Crawling Ladybird brooch. I like this photo - the raw look of my jeans and the scattered accessories in the background 


Forest Mushroom. 

I have some more photos to add, but I'll post them on the blog tomorrow. Do you like the ones you see here?

I bid you adieu... until tomorrow :) Ciao






No comments:

Post a Comment