Wednesday, September 15, 2010

5 things I love...

in no particular order...

1. Posters for the home!

This Etsy store, Farouche has some cute and fun posters (and more) for sale :) I love this one!

2. Mexican food!!

The real good authentic version... so yummy! I've cooked it twice this week already- corn tortillas with the lot and then tortilla salad with the left overs the next night! Delicious!

3. Tattoos 

and how many crafty fans are getting their favourite artists images tattooed on them! Like English artist, Gemma Correll and her examples below. Very cool. That reminds me...I need to get my sister to finish the image for my tattoo....


4. Spring! it really has sprung for me this year... one minute, the garden is bare, the next, the trees are blooming with flowers and the lawn is out of control! hahahaha!

 


5. Sam. 

Your support, love and kindness is never ending... I am so grateful. Thank you for being you xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment