Thursday, April 22, 2010

Frankie's out .... and Etsy here I come!

I thought my favourite mag would be a great background to show (a sample of) some cute flowers for sale at the markets this friday!

Some fried eggs for you, non?

Also, this long weekend, I'm going to be working on an Etsy store front! Check out some of the pics.. scoop!
the new button bracelet!


Cracky modeling a clutch bag


my accessories model, Jess!

The photo shoot was set against a beautiful bush with vibrant yellow flowers (not sure of the name of the plant though!) I also found some really great vintage fabric for the close up shots. It was a fun afternoon :) Thanks to Jess, Chris and Sam
 I'm looking forward to designing the new shop and creating another exciting Good Boy Cracky space. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment