Thursday, February 11, 2010

A break this weekend

Hello peeps

Just letting you know that GBC won't be at this weekend's (12-13th) markets as I have a wedding to attend! But I will be back the following weekend with more lovely goodies to share!

Something new and exciting.. I have decided on a new tattoo for me! It's going to be buttons (how unusual for me!)... 3 of them on the inside of my left forearm. I have chosen 3 of my favourite buttons from my Gran's collection. I'll post a photo when I've got it... I'll be heading to Byron Bay for the inking as I know of a great tattoo artist who has a shop there.

On a side note..
I'm listening to my ipod through itunes and it has decided to play its own list all by itself.. weird! It has gone from Adele to Ani di Franco to House of Pain! hahahaha Random hasn't been selected.... oh well!

I hope you have a lovely weekend full of lots of lovely things to do and see

x

No comments:

Post a Comment