Tuesday, December 15, 2009

thank you! :)

"I bought one of the beautiful button necklaces on the weekend (the red one) and I wore it to work today to funk up my boringly corporate outfit. I have had SO MANY comments, everyone LOVED it - beautiful work Jessica! I am definately coming back to stock up for Christmas - have a request from both my sister and my best friend. Gorgeous!"


A big thank you to Kate for this lovely message! :)


What a big weekend is was yet again! I am looking forward to a bit of a break over Christams/New Year, so this weekend Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th will be Good Boy Cracky's final one for 2009!! But never fear, we will be back bigger and better in 2010! I have some big plans for the label including the online store and a frequently posted blog with many inspiring images and stories for all to see. I'm very excited!! 
Don't forget the extended trading hours for this weekend friday 10am-10pm, saturday 10am- 9pm and sunday 9-5pm.


I have been a bit slack with updating with pics of what's new for the week, so I'll try to get on top of that! I'm off to make and creat now so stay tuned for those photos!


Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha!

    I bought a beautiful one-legged gingerbread man last night at the Southbank markets and am still chuffed with my purchase. It's super adorable and my family and friends have commented on it several times already. I will definitely be back at the markets to check out more of your wares soon!

    Thanks
    Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of your cute clutches on sunday for my sister for christmas! I cant wait to give it to her although I did think about keeping it for myself!

    ReplyDelete