Sunday, April 4, 2010

look at the sleeping boy..


He is such a dude! I had to take this photo to show another example of how chilled Cracky is! I am typing this post on him! hahaha! Such a good boy :P

I had a great day at the Young Designer's Market today. There was a great turn out of people even thought it was Easter Sunday. I was worried everyone might have gone away for the long weekend! And finally... there was no rain in sight! It was the first YDM for 2010 where it has been perfect weather! :)

I'm off to New Zealand on tuesday so I'm doing some last minute washing and bit of research! I saw a great doco on the fiordlands in the south west of the south island - around Doubtful Sound and Milford Sound. I'm going on a full day tour to Milford Sound and it looks AMAZING!
I'll post some photos when I return.... I bid you adieu..

Take care now, bye bye then!

No comments:

Post a Comment